A dream team is when the blend of two or more people’s talents and vision surpasses all expectations. A dream team can go further, reach more people, have a greater impact and grow more united over time. This dream team is what Dr. Foresee and Dr. Owen have together. Their combined skills and goals make this dental practice thrive year over year. With a dentist like Dr. Foresee around people everyone is impacted for the better. He spreads courage and passion on to his patients and to the staff here at our dental office. We want to give you a little glimpse at how cool of a guy he is.
- Dr. Foresee always wanted to be in the medical profession
- Dr. Foresee grew up in Kentucky
- He comes from a town of 72 people
- Dr. Foresee worked through college, the University of Kentucky, with both an orthodontist and a dentist
- Family is a top priority to Dr. Foresee; he knew a dental career could offer him the best of both worlds – a way to provide medical care and have a balanced family life.
- He practiced dentistry in Kentucky 4 years before moving to Key West for an adventure and change
- Dr. Owen sought out a partner at the same time Dr. Foresee wanted to move to Sebring, FL and work for a dental practice.
- After one meeting the two Dentists became partners
- The Foresee family – wife Misty and two sons – make it a goal to have a home cooked breakfast together every morning.
- His greatest passion is making lives better – his work just happens to allow him to share that passion with others daily.
Wouldn’t you want a dentist who cares so much about helping people? Dr. Foresee has cultivated his rich love for medical care since he was young. At the same time his passion for care remains constant, Dr. Foresee continually adapts to the latest technology so to improve the level of care for his patients.
Curious about more of Dr. Foresee’s story? This isn’t all of it!
Read the full Dr Foresee Dentist bio here.
In that post you’ll learn more about his family values and how he became the dentist he is today.
Shoot on over to Facebook to see how much fun our dental office has day to day.